Friday, March 07, 2008

Spring Break 2008

I am off on Spring Break! This break wasn't without a bit of stress on my part. I had five different plans as to what I would do over this break, and frankly, none of the top trips and plans is what happened! It is sort of stupid, but also very much my style at times (not ready to commit to anything too soon). How sad!

I waited so long to buy my plane tickets that I didn't buy them (I was planning to go to South Africa and Mozambique). I was still going to go, when the opportunity to go to China came up! Nothing like being paid to miss a week of school to be in China! So there is a little work and the days may be a bit hectic, but really, it is a little different and that is all that matters. Anyway, since I hadn't bought a ticket for break, I could still go to China! But I was still going to have a few weeks prior to China to go some where. First I thought I would still go to South Africa. Too much time flying and too much money. Then I thought I would go to Denmark, too cold. Then I thought I would go to Chile, too expensive, and that was the same with Bolivia, Guyana, Suriname,Nicaragua, Honduras, etc. I thought I would go to Korea. I was pretty excited about that one. It was on the way, it could work! I could buy the tickets, it seemed perfect. Then I couldn't figure out how to pack for Korea, as well as bringing nice clothes, computer, etc. that I would need in China. It was just too much. UGH.

I went back to the drawing board. So it looks like I will be in Mexico, tomorrow. I am not planning to be hanging with the Spring Breakers, though....that might be too much. All I know is that I land in Mexico City tomorrow at 2:27pm and I will need to figure it all out from there!

No comments: