Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Love in Mexico City

One of the interesting things about Mexico City ahs been how freely everyone seems to display their affections. Walk through a park and you inevitably see people making out. How about on the Metro platforms? On the Metro? Resting in a museum? In a cafe? In a restaurant? At a bar? At the internet cafe? Yes, all of those places. Now don´t think that I am scouring the city looking for couples, but everywhere you turn, there they are. The worst was the two people at the other end of the park bench from me. In some ways it is nice (love is in the air), and in others ways a bit disgusting. Frankly, I wanted to tell them to stop, to find another place, etc. But then I remembered I wasn´t in the Suffield Union.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

At least you're watching couple-love... in France too many men practice solo-love as a form of PDA.