Sunday, March 25, 2007

Back Home in Suffield

I spent all day traveling yesterday but made it home to Suffield at about 1:00am last night. I took a shuttle from my hotel to the airport. The conversation in the shuttle was amusing but frustrating, I just looked striaght ahead. "I can't beleive he was so mad we were five minutes late!" "It is so annoying, it isn't even a big deal." "And he yelled at us for not having our tickets, can you beleive that? So ridiculous." Come to find out that these were doctors on a medical mission. Just when I had recovered from listening to that for the hour fifteen trip (it morphed into how ridiculous the traffic was, how ridiculous the smog is, and how ridiculous the buses are), I got the airport. Everything was smooth.

While waiting in the airport, I saw two groups of people who were on ministry trips. One group of older people was wearing the bright yellow "Neuva vida en Jesus!" "New life in Jesus". and the second a high school group were proudly displaying their brown ministry trip shirts. It was all a bit overwhelming to me!

I picked up my dog and now I am preparing for school tomorrow!

No comments: