Friday, March 22, 2013

Lazy day in the Capital

Made it back to Phnom Penh with little fanfare last night. The three and a half hour van ride was really five, but I had somewhat expected that!

I checked into a well established guesthouse in the capital. What was such pleasant surprise was that this was the first place where you didn't need to slide the key into the slot on the wall for power when you are in the room. Why is this so exciting? Well you can have the AC on whie you get dinner, you can also charge some electronics as well. Since most the rooms have maybe one outlet to use, keeping everything charged has been a bit of a challenge.

I headed out for some food, some drinks, and found myself (somehow) at an after hours club. It was certainly a hot spot for Cambodians. Was home late, but not too late!

Today was about kicking back, doing some reading, perhaps some last minute shopping and then off to the Airport for my midnight flight to Korea.

No comments: